Check out all the great activities happening in and around Ottawa this weekend!
- Three R’s of country fairs this weekend… Russel, Richmond and Renfrew (featuring the RCMP Musical Ride on Sunday!) https://russellfair.com/ http://www.exporichmondfair.com/ http://www.renfrewfair.com/
- Explore the town of Wakefield, Québec with two days of workshops, dance, plays, and market and much more at the TaDa! Arts Alive! Festival this Friday, September 7th and Saturday, September 8th.
- Live music takes over Ottawa’s western neighbourhoods with Ottawa PorchFest in Hintonburg and Little Italy! On Saturday, September 8 enjoy live music played from porches in the area. FREE!
- Vankleek Hill’s Festival of Flavour is this Sunday, September 9 and features food from local producers in a great outdoor location. Admission is FREE!
- The annual back-to-school porch sale in Old Ottawa South (next to Carleton U) is happening this Saturday. It’s a bit like a more laid back Great Glebe Garage Sale.
- Visit the ByWard Market neighbourhood for the Ottawa School of Art Open House on Saturday, September 8! This fun event features demonstrations, tours, and a Printmaking Roller Derby. FREE!
- This weekend marks your last chance to see the National Gallery of Canada’s summer exhibition Impressionist Treasures: The Ordrupgaard Collection, which wraps up on Sunday, September 9th.
Image source: https://www.insideottawavalley.com/