Calling all beer lovers –Today Is International Beer Day! Here are some interesting tidbits about Canada’s most popular adult beverage:
– 14% of people say their fathers introduced them to beer
– 13% of people have dropped their phone in beer while watching a sporting event
– 17% of men would give up beer for a full head of hair.
– 17% of men would give up lovemaking for beer.
A survey by “There’s A Beer For That” reveals that 60% of people have only ever tried 5 kinds of beer. Other findings:
– 45% of people say a lager is their favorite style of beer followed by pale ale (18%) and dark ales (6%)
– 45% of people prefer to drink beer at a pub or bar
– 30% of people prefer to drink beer at home
A survey by National Today reveals that 69% of people down two or more bottles of beer a week. Other findings:
33% of people prefer imported beers
67% of people prefer domestic beer.
47% of people prefer beer over margaritas (22%), wine (17%), Cosmopolitans (6%) and gin and tonic (5%)